- Use our direct online reservation system and feel safe to book and pay using your credit card through our encrypted website using card link secure bank payments.
- For any reservation request please email us at [email protected].
- In order to confirm and secure your reservation, a deposit of 50% of the total cost of your reservation has to be paid during the reservation procedure. Alternatively we accept bank transfer or payment through vPOS in case you would like to book via email or telephone.
- In case of a wire transfer, the full amount of the reservation is required so the customer is totally responsible for any extra charge that might occur.
- In case of using discount coupons and special offers all payments are non-refundable.
- Once your payment deposit has been successfully paid, you will receive an email rental confirmation.
- The final payment consisting of the remaining amount must be paid 15 days before arrival.
- If you make a reservation within 2 weeks or less prior to arrival, this will be considered as last-minute reservation and you will be required to deposit 70% of the reservation, which is not refundable in case of cancellation or no show.
To cancel your reservation, we require a written notice to be sent by email to [email protected].
In case of cancellation 42 days prior to arrival: the deposit of 50% will be refunded. If the cancellation occurs less than 42 days prior to arrival, the deposit of 50% will be withheld (applies to all “non-shows” as well).
To confirm reservations made earlier than 6 months prior to arrival, 100% payment of the reservation is required and considered non-refundable.
If you wish to cancel, the change date/voucher policy is valid for 60 days prior to the arrival date, only for bookings with a stay of less than 7 days and for booking only one suite.
DOUBLE BOOKING OR
IF A BOOKING INCLUDE MORE THAN ONE (1) SUITE
In the case of a reservation that includes more than one (1) suite, an advance payment of 70% of the total is required to confirm it. As well as payment of the remaining 30% of the reservation 42 days before arrival.
Otherwise the reservations are automatically canceled by the system.
In case of an early departure, 100% of the cost of accommodation will be charged. No refund in case it has already been paid.
In case of a refund, any surcharge is to be paid by the client.
For reservations for more than one suite or more than 7 days stay it is necessary to confirm your reservation with a 70% deposit of the total amount.
The minimum length of stay for the days of Easter is set at 5 nights. You must pay a deposit 50% of the total amount to confirm your booking. The remaining 50% of the reservation is paid 21 days before arrival.
In case of cancellation up to 15 days before your arrival, the deposit is refundable. In case of cancellation before your arrival or your absence, the amount is non-refundable
For last-minute reservations – 15 days before arrival – 100% of payment is required for their validity.
Cancellations by deposit- A credit voucher
The credit voucher is valid for the entire booking period.
Also, its power is maintained until the end of next season. After the expiration of the date of the 2 tourist seasons, the deposit is not valid.
If you have booked for the year 2021, your visit must be made in 2021 or 2022.
The full payment of the new reservation is required for the validity of its activation.
The booking cancellation policy on our page has been modified to facilitate holiday planning or to redefine the booking dates of our fine guests, based on current conditions.
Terms & Conditions
- Non-property residents are not allowed in the property without being registered on arrival.
- Minor groups may not be detained without the presence of a guardian or family.
- It is not allowed to organize a party in any part of the property.
- Smoking is not allowed in all areas of the property.
- Groups of people or groups under the age of 23 may not book on site unless they are in a family whole.
- In case of damage / s to the premises, loss of objects, appliances or destruction of bed linen, the tenants are obliged to compensate with the appropriate compensation for the damage.
- Please do not use towels to remove makeup or any similar use. Free bath cleaners are provided for proper makeup cleaning.
- Please do not use the bath towels to mop up the floor for health & safety reasons.
- Pool towels are intended for use exclusively in the pool area or at the sea, where you can use them only during the period of your stay in the property.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Hours of quiet throughout the year 14.00-18.00 and 22.30 – 09.00.
- Children staying in the area are under the exclusive supervision of their companions and we do not take any additional responsibility.
- For guests who have booked a suite that includes a mini-swimming pool
- Children under 15 years old are allowed to use the pool on the ground floor or on the attic verandas under adult supervision only.
- Based on our adoption of green practices in tourism accommodations, our eco-friendly conscience, but also the pursuit of excellent services to our guests, we have implemented the “salt electrolysis system” for the excellent water quality in the pools of our residences. On this system, there is no addition of chlorine or chemicals and it is absolutely skin & eye-friendly. If the current pool water quality control detects a quantity of sunscreen oil with paint, you will be charged with the cost of cleaning the tiles – walls of the pool, and restoring the pool – water to its original state.
- According to the philosophy of the green line we follow in the management of the suites. The outdoor heated pool starts heating from the beginning of May and the end of October, as long as the ambient temperature during the night does not fall below 18 degrees Celsius.
- Hair dye stains, use of henna, sunscreen oils, nail polishes, food sauce leave permanent stains on linens. In case of damage by the customer, will be charged for replacement as received them.
- The residences are classified in the smart home category and are equipped with touch screens to serve the needs of the customer. It is not allowed to deal with them as a game. In case of blocking or destruction there is a charge.
- On the windows of the house there are screens drawn for insects. To open them, gently pull on their metal points – not on the net. If they are damaged by misuse, will be charged
- Check-in time is 3pm, early check-in upon request based on availability.
- Check out time is 11am.
- Late check out until 18:00 upon request with an additional charge equal to half day charge. Correspondingly until 21.00 with an additional charge equal to a whole day’s charge.
- Daily treatment of all exterior premises.
- Check every 2 days for any lack of ordinary stuff on premises.
- Linen change and cleaning every 3-4 days.
- Upon request and extra charge, daily indoor treatments are also provided.